Our latest soldering iron, the Pz50 is a cordless butane gas powered soldering iron that comes with a range of tips. The Pz50 has been designed for both semi-professionals and service repair experts in many industries including electronics, maintenence and repair, service trades, aircraft, automotive and marine.
The Pz50 comes fitted with a 2.4mm DF tiplet and also comes with 4 addition tip lets – 1mm, 3.2mm DF, 4.8mm Df and hot knife tiplets.
- It is powered by butane and has no cords or wires.
- Runs for 60 minutes at mid-setting.
- 50 watts equivalent (fixed temp.)
- Ready to melt solder in less than 30
- Ultrasonically welded gas tank
provides a safer, more reliable butane
-Piezo self-ignition makes it fast and
easy to use.
-Short distance from the tip to the grip
allows closer access to the work
- ESD-safe and is anti-static.
|Iron and nickel plated tips for longlife and pre tinned
|Anti static and ESD safe
|Country of Origin