Soldering Iron's & Kit's
Our latest soldering iron, the Pz50 is a cordless butane gas powered soldering iron that comes with a range of tips. The Pz50 has been designed for both semi-professionals and service repair experts in many industries including electronics, maintenence and repair, service trades, aircraft, automotive and marine.
The Pz50 comes fitted with a 2.4mm DF tiplet and also comes with 4 addition tip lets – 1mm, 3.2mm DF, 4.8mm Df and hot knife tiplets.
- It is powered by butane and has no cords or wires.Learn More
- Runs for 60 minutes at mid-setting.
- 50 watts equivalent (fixed temp.)
- Ready to melt solder in less than 30
- Ultrasonically welded gas tank
provides a safer, more reliable butane
-Piezo self-ignition makes it fast and
easy to use.
-Short distance from the tip to the grip
allows closer access to the work
- ESD-safe and is anti-static.
US SuperPro 125 Kit$107.61Quickview
US Super pro 125 soldering kit which includes a Super pro 125 soldering iron fitted with Hot air and deflector tips, also comes with a 1.0 mm DF, 2.4mm DF, 3.2mm DF, 4.8mm DF and hot knife and flame tips. Cleaning sponge and tray, storage case and instructions
- 7 tip multi kit
- Click to ignite
- 2 hour run time
- Ready to melt solder less than 30 seconds form ignition
- Flameless combustion (solder & hot air modes)
Portasol Pro Piezo 75 Kit$82.50Quickview
A soldering kit which includes a Pro Piezo 75 soldering iron fitted with a 2.4mm DF tip, Hot air and deflecter, hot Knife and Flame tips. Cleaning sponge, stand, storage case and instructions.
- 4 tip multi kit
- Click to ignite
- 60 min run time
- Anti Static ESD safe
- Adjustable temperature control
Pro Piezo iron 75$54.70Quickview
Portasol Professional Soldering Kit$64.56Quickview
Professional soldering kit, the iron is fitted with a 2.4mm SF tip, includes focus hot blow tip, hot knife tip, flame tip, cleaning sponge and tray, wire stand and instructions
- Cordless flint iginition
- Adjustable power 10-60 watt
- 60 min. run time between refills
- Short tip to grip
- Selection of 8 Nickel and iron plated soldering tips available with a max. temperature of 400° C (752° F)
Professional Soldering Iron$38.95Quickview