Posted: September 12, 2023
Repairing an exhaust leak without welding can be done and it could not be easier using the Portasol-Patch.
A broken exhaust is usually accompanied by a hissing sound, rattling, a low rumble or even loud noises.
First of all, you need your materials to get the job done! Don’t worry, it’s not a big list.
Materials You'll Need:
- Portasol-Patch: Our repair patch is available on our website and from a wide variety of distributors in two sizes, 3”x6” and 6”x9”.
- Wire Brush: To clean the area around the leak.
- Safety Gear: Wear safety gloves and safety glasses to protect yourself while working on the exhaust system.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Safety First: Make sure your vehicle is parked in a safe and well-ventilated area. Allow the exhaust system to cool down if it's hot.
- Locate the Leak: Inspect your exhaust system to find the location of the leak. It may appear as a small hole, crack,