Posted: September 12, 2023
Repairing an exhaust leak without welding can be done and it could not be easier using the Portasol-Patch.
A broken exhaust is usually accompanied by a hissing sound, rattling, a low rumble or even loud noises.
First of all, you need your materials to get the job done! Don’t worry, it’s not a big list.
Materials You'll Need:
- Portasol-Patch: Our repair patch is available on our website and from a wide variety of distributors in two sizes, 3”x6” and 6”x9”.
- Wire Brush: To clean the area around the leak.
- Safety Gear: Wear safety gloves and safety glasses to protect yourself while working on the exhaust system.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Safety First: Make sure your vehicle is parked in a safe and well-ventilated area. Allow the exhaust system to cool down if it's hot.
- Locate the Leak: Inspect your exhaust system to find the location of the leak. It may appear as a small hole, crack,
Posted: September 05, 2023
The Portasol-Patch: The Ultimate Multi-Purpose Repair Product
The Portasol-Patch is an Instant, Multi-Purpose Repair Patch that is easy to use, self-adhesive and a long-lasting solution for a wide variety of automotive, home, D.I.Y, structural, sport, agricultural and general repairs.The Portasol-Patch is an extremely durable fibreglass reinforced polyester that can be sanded, grinded, drilled, tapped, and painted. It is waterproof, weather-proof, rot, rust, fire and impact-proof, while also being chemical and temperature resistant from -40°C to 200°C.
The Portasol-Patch is a unique product that comes out of the package pliable, but after just 10 minutes of sunlight or UV light exposure becomes as hard as steel. The non-toxic patch will work on almost any hard surface including metals, fibre-glass, plastics and many more. The patch will not shrink or expand during application or when cured.
Below are some industries and examples of repairs that the